Welcome to the Next Generation in Mobile Cricket Gaming! Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game in the palm of their hands! You can play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Dil-scoop, the Helicopter shot and the Uper-Cut! This is a game built for you the cricket fan! You have loads to look forward to! You can customize your players and cheer your team with customized banners! You can also look forward to scintillating animations, more cricketing venues, new controls, and new camera angles! ‘World Cricket Championship 2’ has features that make it the most dynamic and versatile game in the world of mobile cricket. Be prepared for insane fun!!
Online and Offline 1v1 Multiplayer via Online Rivals and Local Rivals
· Ashes to Ashes Test Tournament
· 150 different batting animations and 28 different bowling actions
. Rain Interruption, D/L Method
. Hot-Spot & Ultra Edge for Lbw
· Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
· Realistic ball physics which responds to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
· Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance
· 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams, 42 different stadiums. TEST Cricket, Hot Events and more than 11 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament and ODI Series.
· The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
· Challenge A Friend mode enables the user to challenge your friends.
· Batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.
· The emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances of the match.
· Cinematic cameras and real-time lighting enhance the visual appeal.
- Useful Advanced ffeatures
- 3D Wagon wheel with dynamic game data
- Hawk-eye view for bowling summary & for LBW appeals
- 3D Bar chart for innings run scored
· Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles
· Over 40+ in-game camera angles
· Two different batting controls (Classic & Pro)
· Two different batting camera settings (Bowler’s end & Batsman’s end)
· Fielders are configured with advanced ball – head coordination system
· Professional English and Hindi commentary with dynamic ground sounds
. Night mode in Quickplay and all tournaments with LED stumps
· Batting Timing Meter to time your lofted shots.
· Manual Field placement to control your opponent in All modes
. Share and save game highlights generated at the end of the match.
. A user can edit the playing 11 team, player names and their roles.
. Misfielding, stunning wicketkeeper catches, quick stumping & tight 3rd umpire decisions to create a realistic cricketing experience.
. New fielding, umpire, toss animations and 110+ new batting shots
· Battle-tested and updated engine to provide fluid 30fps gaming on most mid-range devices.
Awards & Recognition.
- App Annie Report- Top Games by Time Spent, India 2016
- App Annie Report- Top Games by MAU, India 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Winner NASSCOM Gaming Forum Awards 2015 ‘Game of the Year’ People’s Choice Award
- Google play store – Best games of 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Google play store – Most social games of 2017
Here aare some permissions required which i am going to share with all of u for your safety to avoid any hack.
- GET_ACCOUNTS – To Sign-in into the game using your Google account
- READ_PHONE_STATE -Enables us to send you push notifications on various updates & offers
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – To serve you location-specific ads & offers
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – For saving your game progress, statistics, game assets, caching ads & offers
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For saving your game progress, statistics, game assets, caching ads & offersACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To serve you location-specific ads & offersREAD_PHONE_STATE -Enables us to send you push notifications on various updates & offers GET_ACCOUNTS - To Sign-in into the game using your Google account
What’s new 🆕.
Get ready for the Holidays with a limited-time festival offers!
Leave the Ball – You can now decide when to leave the ball while you are batting.
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Get ready for the Holidays with a limited-time festival offers!Feature:Leave the Ball – You can now decide when to leave the ball while you are batting.
Rated for 3+years
Users Interact, In-Game Purchases
- Editor’s choice
- For automatic sign-in, leaderboards, achievements, and more.
- Ads are placed by app developers
- Grants you achievements for completing goals and skill-based challenges.
- Compare your scores with your friends and other Play Games players.
Version 18.104.22.168 Updated on: 12 Dec 2019 DOWNLOADS: 5m+ DOWNLOAD size : 390MB In aapp purchase : yes Offered by: next wave inc. Released on: 28 July 2015
Additonal aapp permissions.
World Cricket Championship 2 – WCC2
Version 22.214.171.124 may request access to
• find accounts on the device
• precise (GPS) location
• approximate (network-based) location
• modify or delete the contents of your SD card
• read the contents of your SD card
• control vibration of mobile
• Google Play billing service app
• set an alarm
• Google Play license check
• connect to or disconnect from Wi-Fi networks
• full network access
• view network connections
• retrieve running apps
• prevent phone from sleeping
• Play Install Referrer API
• view Wi-Fi connections
• receive data from Internet
• activity recognition
You can disable access for these permissions in Settings. Updates to World Cricket Championship 2 – WCC2 may automatically add additional capabilities within each group.
Use full links..
Screenshot for “World Cricket Championship 2 – WCC2”
How to download the apk wcc2 hack
How to Install an OBB File?
You need to begin with the installation of Apk file. So, follow the given below steps to install the Apk file on your Android device:
Download the Apk File on your Android device.
Enable the “Unknown Sources”. To do it, follow this path. → Settings > Security settings > Unknown sources.
Install the Apk file.
Now, download the OBB file.
Place the downloaded OBB file at the correct location on your device. Here’re the steps where you’ve to put the OBB file. You need to make use of your laptop.
OBB file has been downloaded in Zip file. Unzip it or extract the data file.
Copy the folder stored with “DATA” and move it to, External storage (SD Card) → Android → Data.
If it’s an OBB file, move it to, External storage (SD Card) → Android → OBB.
In case, if you’re unable to find the “OBB” file or “DATA” folder on your device, you may create it manually at the above mentioned locations.
Ensure that the files are copied correctly so as to avoid any error later on.
Disconnect your PC from phone.
And then run the installed APK file.